Who here goes to Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rLee1106

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

rLee1106 said:
Hey..I was curious to know who goes to T.J. Long Pharmacy here? And if you do, where did you go for undergraduate? It seems to me that a lot of people just go and get their bachelor degree and then apply to pharmacy school. I, for one, know that I want to pursue pharmacy ever since I was in middle school so I'm going into Pacific's 3+3 accelerated program. If things go right, I'll be out when I'm 24 and then possibly do a year for residency. And what is up with all this talk that Pacific isn't good in the area of clinical pharmacy?? Every pharmacy school..as long as it is has accreditation teaches the same material and it's up to the person to pass the pharm. board exam. Anyone out there with insight, feel free to share.

-R

I'm a current PharmD/MBA student at Pacific. I'm a 1st year grad student, so I'm doing the business part of the program this year and then on to Pharmacy school next year. I did my undergrad at UC Riverside (BS, Biochemistry).

PM about the Clinical question. Pacific is known foe being skewed to the retail side due to ASP's involvement at school.

Pete