Who is a Nerd? Must be a complete Nerd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
trinnieoh said:
WOW thanks, I hadn't checked that website in 2 years.

And that is an awesome website. Hilarious as hell. We need to get Eric to do a emotion of "Eric addicted to SDN." :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

while i absolutely :love: c-ject and everything he posts....

this thread too is inappropriate in the pre-pharm forum....

in the future threads of this nature should be in the lounge.

i know we all like to have fun with everyone in here and dont necessarily want to converse with the rest of the world... this thread has nothing to do with getting into pharmacy school, pharmacy school, or the profession of pharmacy.

our wonderful mods are really working hard at cleaning this place up and we can all do our part!

Caverject said:
I feel the need to TESTIFY!! What brotha's and sista's are here that are COMPLETE NERDS??? Testify your nerdiness.....

I am a natural NERD. I go out 5/7 nights per week and still manage to pull off A's without reading...

....not even a single page.

Members don't see this ad :)
jssteel said:
I am a natural NERD. I go out 5/7 nights per week and still manage to pull off A's without reading...

....not even a single page.

Stop bragging about yourself, and change your class because your class is too easy. If you can go out so much without reading and still pull off A's, you are shortchanging yourself. Go learn something more challenging and make better use of this precious time.

great thread. we should bring it back.

i'm not as bad as you guys, but i play Risk! the game of global domination.
My brother has Star Wars Risk
and i'm looking on ebay for Lord of the Rings Risk.

I also have two T-shirts that say "Talk Nerdy To Me"

We are going to try to get rich over spring break by getting the whole family involved in solving the clues in "A Treasure's Trove".

Yeah, cool old thread. I solved one of those puzzles while that hunt was active - the Pook puzzle ('shrooms near the end of the book). I drove from Virginia to Michigan and back in under two days. Came back empty-handed ONLY because the tree that the token was supposed to be in was cut down. The token was later found there in the dirt; I probably even stepped on it. Other than that, I guess I just look a bit nerdy. :)

1) My favorite shirt is a TransAm hoodie
2) I played football in high school and dated cheerleaders
3) I hate school and frequently mock people that, for whatever bizarre reason, do like it
4) I fell asleep during the middle of my ACT because I was out too late the night before. I didn't even take the SAT.
5) I think people that own ipods are idiots. Those stupid commercials with dancing silhouettes make me want to kill puppies. Owning an Apple computer is even worse.
6) I don't know the difference between star wars and star trek. I now there's a giant golden robot and some bald white guy in spandex. I'm told there is a difference between the two. I think people are just lying to me.

1) My favorite shirt is a TransAm hoodie
2) I played football in high school and dated cheerleaders
3) I hate school and frequently mock people that, for whatever bizarre reason, do like it
4) I fell asleep during the middle of my ACT because I was out too late the night before. I didn't even take the SAT.
5) I think people that own ipods are idiots. Those stupid commercials with dancing silhouettes make me want to kill puppies. Owning an Apple computer is even worse.
6) I don't know the difference between star wars and star trek. I now there's a giant golden robot and some bald white guy in spandex. I'm told there is a difference between the two. I think people are just lying to me.

i think somebody is too cool for school

bring it back! keep it going

We must unite my Brethern!!!Rise up from the bellows and take out these fools!!!Rise up my Brethern!!If you are one of us it is your duty to post hin and join this mutiny!!!