Who Is Attending Colorado??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmoney2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to be attending Colorado this fall, I was just wondering what the student make-up is going to be!! Tell us a little bit about yourselves... here is my story...
I am from Colorado, I decided to do my undergraduate degree at University of Hawaii, on the island of Oahu (I studied biology). I enjoy hiking, biking, scuba diving and just being in the outdoors in general. I am super stoked about starting school this fall. What do you guys like doing for fun? Where is everybody from.... I enjoy long walks on the beach...I am a libra... haha jk... this aint eharmony

Members don't see this ad.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=700760 :D

Join the facebook page! I'll be attending there this fall as well.

Hmm...a little about me? Well, I'm from FL and did my undergrad at USF. I've lived here for 20 years, so this is a VERY big move for me, but I'm more than excited! I hate the heat and humidity, so I'm definitely moving to the right state. :p I like being outdoors, whether it be hiking, biking, or just strolling. I also play golf.

Oh, and I've never skied OR been snowboarding before. :laugh: