Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Who is Retaking

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by GT2, Feb 28, 2007.

Retake

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    77.3%
  1. GT2

GT2 2+ Year Member

Jan 27, 2007
    but curious as to the ~2000 people who tested will retake

if I'm bored enough and paid I might

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. TX_NFS

TX_NFS Steel melanoleuca 5+ Year Member

Nov 27, 2006
    State of Sleepiness
    Hum, definitely not within the next year. :thumbdown:

Have to deal with trying to graduate with a bachelor's degree and all that first. Not to mention trying to start up some research fun...

4. Fiddlergirl

Fiddlergirl 7+ Year Member

Jan 20, 2007
    Not retaking, although if the pre-health advisor looks at my writing sample (K) and turns funny colors I might have to rethink that.

5. Kateb4

Kateb4 7+ Year Member

Nov 28, 2006
    Chicagoland
    Yeah, I took it last Aug and got my 27 L. So, hoping to get up over that 30 mark, and definately change that L, though I know most schools don't really care. I actually am good at writing, I just was trying to hurry thru the writing that day, and my score showed it. So, don't hurry!!

Anyways, re-taking in May, and this time I'm going to do the 10 week Exam Krackers study schedule. Oh yeah, and I've taken Orgo II and physiology which I really think will help.