1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is Retaking

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by GT2, Feb 28, 2007.

?

Retake

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    77.3%
  1. GT2

GT2
    2+ Year Member

but curious as to the ~2000 people who tested will retake

if I'm bored enough and paid I might

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TX_NFS

TX_NFS Steel melanoleuca
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hum, definitely not within the next year. :thumbdown:

Have to deal with trying to graduate with a bachelor's degree and all that first. Not to mention trying to start up some research fun...

4. Fiddlergirl

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Not retaking, although if the pre-health advisor looks at my writing sample (K) and turns funny colors I might have to rethink that.

5. Kateb4

7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Yeah, I took it last Aug and got my 27 L. So, hoping to get up over that 30 mark, and definately change that L, though I know most schools don't really care. I actually am good at writing, I just was trying to hurry thru the writing that day, and my score showed it. So, don't hurry!!

Anyways, re-taking in May, and this time I'm going to do the 10 week Exam Krackers study schedule. Oh yeah, and I've taken Orgo II and physiology which I really think will help.