Who is waiting on USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Check out this thread from last year on the waitlist process:

Keck Alternate Waitlist '06:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=280603&highlight=USC+waitlist

As for this year, people are still getting straight up accepted, but I haven't heard of anyone getting off the list yet. The good people at Keck said to chill until May 15th.

wow, that '06 waitlist thread brought back a lot of memories...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
waiting on aid packages, but leaning brown at the sad expense of better weather.

eek. I mean, to each his own, but to stay in southern california for med school (not to mention working at County) is worth an extra $100k to me :cool:

edit// fwiw if you want a residency in CA, keck might actually be more useful than Brown, you know, money aside.

eek. I mean, to each his own, but to stay in southern california for med school (not to mention working at County) is worth an extra $100k to me :cool:

edit// fwiw if you want a residency in CA, keck might actually be more useful than Brown, you know, money aside.

yeah, all things to think about. but to be fair, i will have spent the last five years in boston. the weather sucks, but the complicating factor for me is that it's not a deal-breaker.