Who is your favorite person on SDN????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaldude8

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I vote for jackbauer!:)

Members don't see this ad.

I'd vote for Tony Almeida over Jack Bauer anyday.

Members don't see this ad :)
we should nominate people, then the top 5 vote recievers get a poll to find the "cool" kid of SDN

Favorite SDNers?? everyone that replied to my post/s ;)

well, Jigabodo and theWiredNerv comes to mind... theyre cool peeps :thumbup:

I would like to add Harjay, 100dental, jigabodo and sacjumpman for being really helpful. And SHC1984 for the hottest avatar :D

Oh that's GOTTA be SmoothOperater. Where'd that guy go?

Let's be fair here, and provide for equal opportunity. It could well have been a gal.

I don't know about a favorite SDN'er person I've never met, but I thought "In Her Drawer" had some helpful and hilarious posts.

Let's be fair here, and provide for equal opportunity. It could well have been a gal.

I don't know about a favorite SDN'er person I've never met, but I thought "In Her Drawer" had some helpful and hilarious posts.
No I do believe S.O. was a guy. I'm pretty sure he is some asian canadan guy haha.

lots of swell people on here like jigabodo.
Armorshell is hilarious.

NAVY DDS has always been really helpful!

Members don't see this ad :)
armorshell for his unbiased and professional opinions. and jb, simply because he's an inspiration for me. :D

My votes go for smooth operator and armored tooth

haha! smooth operator. i've seen him on almost every board i've been to. he's canadian! :D:D

jigabodo because his nickname is jigaboob and I think that's pretty cool.. haha :smuggrin:

:)I think Shayan_4_Cal is the best! He is an inspiration! Honestly, he gives the best support and advice around here.

I'll give my vote to amorshell as well...b/c he goes to UoP (where I can only pray to get into) and he can rap!

navy dds is great

How can anyone forget Mstoothlady2012? She's been so awesome on SDN.

...and CaliGirl15, 'cause that tattoo of hers is damn sexy... what's up baby, you wanna be my sugar mama? ;)

That's the great thing about SDN. Everyone here is very supportive and willing to work with each other to get through the year. I know everyone sure helped me when I was applying. :)

I vote anyone who doesn't have a condescending attitude towards others. Thanks to everyone who helped me (oh, and listened to my worries and banter :D).

"...and CaliGirl15, 'cause that tattoo of hers is damn sexy... what's up baby, you wanna be my sugar mama? ;)"

Why thank you *blushes*. If by sugar mama you mean someone to pay for you...your looking in the wrong forum, as I think most of us will be in large amounts of debt very soon. But I am a good cook and I am a good spooner!

i'm gonna have to go w/ NavyDDS as well...along w/ SNOZBERRIES. Both have been awesome...esp. to the military folk.

"...and CaliGirl15, 'cause that tattoo of hers is damn sexy... what's up baby, you wanna be my sugar mama? ;)"

Why thank you *blushes*. If by sugar mama you mean someone to pay for you...your looking in the wrong forum, as I think most of us will be in large amounts of debt very soon. But I am a good cook and I am a good spooner!

I can wait it out until you start making some good money. You're going to be my backup in case I don't get into dental school. So you're a good cook and spooner? Awesome, I'll take it!

When's that interview again? ;)

You guys are totally defiling SDN :p Don't make me call your parents! There will be no sugar mamas...understand? I am the only sugar here.

You guys are totally defiling SDN :p Don't make me call your parents! There will be no sugar mamas...understand? I am the only sugar here.

So... will you financially support me then? :D

its a tie for me: lifeisgood, aranjuez, amsie and smooth operator

always had me laughing so hard i would cry...there needs to be a summer 06 reunion

I like SugarNaCl and Koochooloo. They make me laugh...... I think I may have spelled Koochooloo wrong.:D:D

Jigabodo and theWiredNerve, along with Mstoothlady, USU24, Mia305 streetwolf, and Bizznet.

They're all cool and gave me some hope.

Definite props to SNOZBERRIES!

SDN nostalgia...ahh the fun.

alright...I got one that tops the nostalgia cake...

JoonKimDDS

whatever happened to him? Remember when he used to post questions asking how he should make his move on the girl he thought was super hot and talked crap about him becoming a dentist.

JoonKimDDS

whatever happened to him? Remember when he used to post questions asking how he should make his move on the girl he thought was super hot and talked crap about him becoming a dentist.

haha he's still around :)
check out the DAT forum

JoonKimDDS

haha! i remember him. :laugh:

Oh man, where do I start?

Monsterrat, ThewiredNerv, armorshell - this board wouldn't be so much fun without you guys.

Smarterray and sacjumpman - for summing up their experience about the DAT in great details and being really cool guys.

Mstoothlady - for always having a positive outlook and helping out everyone around here.

Tinman831 - for being such a wonderful moderator!

Streetwolf - for being a math genius and helping out everyone on QR.

Regmata and Old school - for giving me much needed info on Buffalo and Louisville.

CuddlesUCLAbear - for being such a sweet and wonderful lady! I hope you see this haha.

P.S. Since when is jigaboob my nickname?