Who is your favorite person on SDN????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My vote goes to:

lgwdnbdgr, shamrock84 and INFINITE--for answering all my questions about Columbia! I LOVE that school MORE AND MORE everyday! :D

and

Shunwei and A Bit of Whit--Not only do they have the most impressive stats on here but they both got into ALL THREE IVY League schools! ;)

hey guys, what about poc91???
anyone know where he's been?

Members don't see this ad :)
Tinman and Armorshell rock!! Denticus is cool too!!

It's true, but I'm pretty sure we have a practical that day, so I'll be roaming the halls for an extra hour or two while they're grading it. :D
Do you like cookies or muffins...maybe you could swing by while you wait and I can give you a homemade treat to help you recover;).

if i had to pick, i'd pick djeffreyt

armorshell would have been too obvious.

Um,
Caligirl?
Is that you? On that picture?
With the tattoo?:love:
:love:

Oh so many.
Armorshell is on everyones list

honorable mention: USU, Jem, Shunwei, UNR.grad, litldime, sugarNaCl

Regmata- he's the most negative and bitter guy on here!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh so many.
Armorshell is on everyones list

honorable mention: USU, Jem, Shunwei, UNR.grad, litldime, sugarNaCl

aww man.. honorable mention? does that make me main stream now?

cuz i was all up in this sdn indie-style. i hope this doesn't mean i sold out.

I would like to add Jem27 to my list because she is always positive and helpful to people! And seems to be one of the few girls that regularly posts on here.

I would like to add phraud to this list too. He has been so helpful and supportive. He is such an amazing guy. Like, really, he is so awesomely awesome that he actually radiates awesomeness when he does awesome things. If you ever had a warm feeling in your heart from seeing a newborn baby, or hearing the words "I love you" from family, friends, or a significant other? That is actually phraud's awesomeness flowing through the air.

I would like to add phraud to this list too. He has been so helpful and supportive. He is such an amazing guy. Like, really, he is so awesomely awesome that he actually radiates awesomeness when he does awesome things. If you ever had a warm feeling in your heart from seeing a newborn baby, or hearing the words "I love you" from family, friends, or a significant other? That is actually phraud's awesomeness flowing through the air.

:oops: aw shucks!

Phraud,
That's freaking hilarious.

Yes! One vote and one honorable mention!
I would like to nominate SugarNaCl, and of course, my best SDN friend let'sgfuad. Harjay, you get an honorable mention :D

Yes! One vote and one honorable mention!
I would like to nominate SugarNaCl, and of course, my best SDN friend let'sgfuad. Harjay, you get an honorable mention :D

Oh how sweet. You get my vote too. Lets do whos the hottest person on SDN.... USU24 you get my vote again.

I know I gave a huge laundry list before of the people I really (and still do) revear, but as of late the following people have been showing an honest positive regard toward my damaged phschie to the extent that I thought I'd show a tad of appreciation...

airsimon - Thanks for the...concern

lemoncurry - I like you because I can relate to you and you've been a good model for patience

DRSMILES12 - Best apparent cheerleader for me on SDN! Thanks

JDoc04 - Thanks for the uplifting PM's and good advice

NewMexDent - Very loyal and full of kind words, again, thanks

I like lemoncurry too. I can't wait for him to get his first acceptance, I think everyone on SDN is rooting for him!

armorshell is IMO a rock star and stone cold adonis

I'm so excited for my UoP interview so I can meet my favorite SDN'er armorshell! :love:

I like the happy coffee man :love:

I only wish armorshell went to UNLV too! :love:

I burninate armorshell

armorshell is A+++++++++++++==1!!1

I know I gave a huge laundry list before of the people I really (and still do) revear, but as of late the following people have been showing an honest positive regard toward my damaged phschie to the extent that I thought I'd show a tad of appreciation...

armorshell - You are the shining light of SDN

airsimon - Thanks for the...concern

lemoncurry - I like you because I can relate to you and you've been a good model for patience

DRSMILES12 - Best apparent cheerleader for me on SDN! Thanks

JDoc04 - Thanks for the uplifting PM's and good advice

NewMexDent - Very loyal and full of kind words, again, thanks

Wow guys, I don't even know what to say. I'm so flattered. :oops:

Wow.. I can't beleive you actually spent that much time coming up with quotes for yourself. Nothing like a late Friday night with nothing to do!

Wow guys, I don't even know what to say. I'm so flattered. :oops:

Armorshell, I'm pretty sure I didn't say that. I'm pretty sure I said something like "who the heck is armorshell?"
p.s. very amusing though.

homestar runner eh? Whats that guys name i cant remember its been to long?

You like that? I thought I'd do a little throw back. The Cheat is my favorite person on SDN.
ps "It's the Cheat!" is a pretty awesome thing to say

I can see that. I'm just the new and improved you.

Yah-E FOR SURE!!!

He brought so much inspiration to those with sub-3.0 GPAs. While I wasn't one of them, his posts and words of wisdom were always appreciated.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Myself I prefer The Sneak
When I first came to SDN I was trying to make HomestarRunner my Avatar but was having trouble so I just chose good ol' Ben Franklin. 'The Cheat' is the man. Glad to see Iam not the only one who still watches those cartoons.
"I am homestarRunner and this is a web site..."

I would like to add Jem27 to my list because she is always positive and helpful to people! And seems to be one of the few girls that regularly posts on here.

and she's a fellow climber as well!!! [hotness]

armorshell rocks! :) his dedication to this forum is very much appreciated! :thumbup:

I vote for armorshell 2 avatars ago

It's like a dating site... via SDN.

I tried to get her to apply to LSU to get some of that california love down in the south,....but she will have none of it! :(

I tried to get her to apply to LSU to get some of that california love down in the south,....but she will have none of it! :(
Awww all you guys are too sweet. Sorry BrandonBraud...born and raised in Cali, and thats where my heart will always be!