who loves being a PA and why?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stetson

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just looking for information from the people who do it day in and day out-BTW the specific PA forum that I have seen links to has a virus that keeps popping up for me so I posted here

Members don't see this ad.

Just looking for information from the people who do it day in and day out-BTW the specific PA forum that I have seen links to has a virus that keeps popping up for me so I posted here

I couldn't access the specific PA forum either. Probably the browser I'm using, but I'm not switching to IE for 1 website. :)

The forum doesn't actually have a virus because I have been on it just fine, but there is some major bug going on that is being addressed by the guy who runs the site:)

Members don't see this ad :)
My computer also tells me not to access the pa forum because of it has a virus. I just installed Norton antivirus.

I also am curious about PA's.. if you love it why? and if you hate it, why?

CURIOUS-WHY no responses?

My guess would be because the PA forum is back up and functional again, which is where the OP is much more likely to get some responses.

My guess would be because the PA forum is back up and functional again, which is where the OP is much more likely to get some responses.

What exactly is this forum for then? I have not been back over there-since I have a virus (well-my computer does lol!) and acts funny now that I tried to visit there:(

the problems at the pa forum have been fixed. it is back online with easy log in and virus free.
emedpa
moderator, em forum at physicianassistantforum.com