After reading some of your threads, it is obvious that you are a medical student planning on going into ENT.
We all had that concern. When I did this, ENT was an early match, and there were only 2 combined plastic surgery programs. So I interviewed at them, along with general surgery which I had no interest, and ortho, since I liked the extremities.
I ended up General to Plastics.
One of my mentors taught me the key to being successfull: it has nothing to do with financial success. If you really like what you are doing, you will be the best, and then it will come.
But those he trained over the years that were focused on the money, didn't do as well.
You can be a cosmetic surgeon, with this new cosmetic board, and make so much more than any Plastic or ENT surgeon. It is about your ability to be good, market well, and invest in your business.
And don't worry about Plastics. If you are doing ENT, you can do either facial plastics, or full plastics. Wait and see what you really enjoy. But don't chase the $$$.
Just be the best YOU can be - not what you think others perceive you to be, and it will come.
Good luck!