Who on SDN influenced you most?

Started by allantois
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All the adcoms are extremely helpful. Seriously, the best part about joining SDN was the wisdom I got from them. In particular, @gyngyn @Catalystik (especially for his help with the AMCAS work/activities section) and especially @Goro (extra props to Goro because his avatar looks exactly like my cat).

Edited to add that I can definitively say that I would not be the same applicant I am today if it weren't for them among whole SDN community. I'm not totally confident about my chances, but I am confident that I wouldn't even know enough to judge my confidence if it were't for them.
 
Last edited: