Who should be in bed right now?

Started by raDiOnut
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What do you do at 2145 while on duty?

  • Um....I'm taking calls of course. Who ever heard of downtime?

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Zzzzzzzz..............

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Play Snood and watching Dave Letterman

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Play Snood and watching Jay Leno

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing I'd tell any of you!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

raDiOnut

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

Who's sitting at their ambulance base watching Dave Letterman and playing Snood on the computer? Who should be in bed right now, cuz they MIGHT not get to sleep later on because of those special people who make our lives happy by calling us at 0300 for foot pain that started four days ago? I should be working on my med school apps, but I'm sick and tired of it and my last call was around 1400 (I'm on until 0600). Hope ya'all have fun tonite.

raDiOnut, EMT-B