Who to contact for admission questions, besides admissions? (Temple)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted925864

I'll be applying to dental schools this summer, and Temple is my top choice. I want to contact them about some specific questions, but so far I'm not having much luck getting answers. I emailed the office of admissions, they told me to call them. I tried to call them ~5 times on two different days before I finally got through to someone. When I asked that person my questions, they kept cutting me off without listening to what I was trying to explain/ask. They also didn't seem sure of the answer themselves. I asked if biochem would count towards Organic Chem credits, since I've heard it does at some schools, and she said, "Yeah sure, probably. It's a higher level class, so probably." Not exactly reassuring, especially since I don't have it in writing.

Does anyone know who else I can/should contact? The assistant dean of admissions was the only other relevant contact info I could find, but I don't want to be unprofessional by emailing the wrong person.

Members don't see this ad.