WHO to send a letter of interest to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

M3dhop3ful

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I have two letter of interests that I want to send in, but I am not sure who to send it to. Will the [email protected] acceptable?

Members don't see this ad.

Just call in and ask, just to be on the safe side.

When you go in for interview, you'll generally meet the admissions director. He/she is who you'll want to send it to. Some prefer e-mail, but others may prefer fax or mail.

Yea, that should be fine. I'd recommend calling the admissions office and asking, that will get you a definite answer. All schools have different policices with LOIs and updates and stuff like that. Maybe theyll want you to send it via snail mail? Just call and ask.

WARNING: If you do send a LOI or anything via email, CHECK UP ON IT to make sure that it was received. I didn't check on a LOI that I sent, and a month later I got an email saying "oops, this email got lost and we never read it so the LOI was never added to your file." Kind of irritating, but could have been resolved if I had just followed up on the email.