Who's Anxious right now?

Started by legaia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I still haven't ranked my choices. It's going to be a looong day!! Good Luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still haven't ranked my choices. It's going to be a looong day!! Good Luck!



same here. i definitely know who my number 1 is, well i think lol. i def know who my number 1 and 2 are i can tell you that. it is just so hard to figure this out. the program i like a lot i just hope they like me enough. my interview with the main person, they didn't really ask me anything, but other pharmacists interviewed me privately did.

i'm just really nervous b/c i know i want to do a residency very much so and i dont want to have to wait a full year before doing one or be stuck in retail or another job that i don't enjoy too much.
 
same here. i definitely know who my number 1 is, well i think lol. i def know who my number 1 and 2 are i can tell you that. it is just so hard to figure this out. the program i like a lot i just hope they like me enough. my interview with the main person, they didn't really ask me anything, but other pharmacists interviewed me privately did.

i'm just really nervous b/c i know i want to do a residency very much so and i dont want to have to wait a full year before doing one or be stuck in retail or another job that i don't enjoy too much.


I agree! But I had a hard time deciding who to put as 1 and 2. 3 and 4 were no problem, but 1 and 2 I kept going back and forth on until last night when the rank closed. One of my top choices I felt didn't get to know me as well as they could have...I think they only questioned/interviewed me for 30 minutes! I'm wondering how they will be able to distinguish between all the candidates. My other top choice asked questions for about 2 hours.

I can't wait til March 19th!
 
I agree! But I had a hard time deciding who to put as 1 and 2. 3 and 4 were no problem, but 1 and 2 I kept going back and forth on until last night when the rank closed. One of my top choices I felt didn't get to know me as well as they could have...I think they only questioned/interviewed me for 30 minutes! I'm wondering how they will be able to distinguish between all the candidates. My other top choice asked questions for about 2 hours.

I can't wait til March 19th!


good luck. i hope me and my number 1 match. it really seems like a perfect fit for everything i want to do and where i want to take myself career-wise.