Who's Anxious right now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

legaia

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I AM I AM.

I need some alprazolam

Members don't see this ad.

I still haven't ranked my choices. It's going to be a looong day!! Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't ranked my choices. It's going to be a looong day!! Good Luck!

same here. i definitely know who my number 1 is, well i think lol. i def know who my number 1 and 2 are i can tell you that. it is just so hard to figure this out. the program i like a lot i just hope they like me enough. my interview with the main person, they didn't really ask me anything, but other pharmacists interviewed me privately did.

i'm just really nervous b/c i know i want to do a residency very much so and i dont want to have to wait a full year before doing one or be stuck in retail or another job that i don't enjoy too much.

same here. i definitely know who my number 1 is, well i think lol. i def know who my number 1 and 2 are i can tell you that. it is just so hard to figure this out. the program i like a lot i just hope they like me enough. my interview with the main person, they didn't really ask me anything, but other pharmacists interviewed me privately did.

i'm just really nervous b/c i know i want to do a residency very much so and i dont want to have to wait a full year before doing one or be stuck in retail or another job that i don't enjoy too much.

I agree! But I had a hard time deciding who to put as 1 and 2. 3 and 4 were no problem, but 1 and 2 I kept going back and forth on until last night when the rank closed. One of my top choices I felt didn't get to know me as well as they could have...I think they only questioned/interviewed me for 30 minutes! I'm wondering how they will be able to distinguish between all the candidates. My other top choice asked questions for about 2 hours.

I can't wait til March 19th!

I agree! But I had a hard time deciding who to put as 1 and 2. 3 and 4 were no problem, but 1 and 2 I kept going back and forth on until last night when the rank closed. One of my top choices I felt didn't get to know me as well as they could have...I think they only questioned/interviewed me for 30 minutes! I'm wondering how they will be able to distinguish between all the candidates. My other top choice asked questions for about 2 hours.

I can't wait til March 19th!

good luck. i hope me and my number 1 match. it really seems like a perfect fit for everything i want to do and where i want to take myself career-wise.

Please make me match!