Who's in the Finch AP Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Will

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all....I just got accepted into Finch's AP program today and just wanted to know who else is partaking in this experience. I still have no idea if I'm gonna go through with it, as I'm still waiting for some waitlists to pan out. Just wanted to get a clearer picture as to who I will potentially meet in a couple of weeks time.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Will I just wanted to congratulate you for getting into the Finch Program! You deserve it.

Hey Will, I'm giong to AP at Finch for sure (even though I got into Georgetown). If you have any questions, let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by anxiousmed
Hey Will, I'm giong to AP at Finch for sure (even though I got into Georgetown). If you have any questions, let me know.

I'm going to assume you don't mean med school at gtown. Are you talking about gtown's physiology masters??

I'm curious to know...what is Finch's AP Program? Thanks.

Hey Dr. Will,
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm not 100% about going through with the AP prog. yet because I'm still on couple of waitlists, hoping to get off.

Lady Bug,
Do a search for it on the forum, there is lot of information that has been posted about the AP prog.

Who else is planning on attending?

Ugh...I just went and registered a new user name because I didnt know we had to use our public display names to login. Anyways...so I guess as soon as it's activated I will be known as "DesiMDStudent." Haha...I wanted to change that anyways since Im in now. Anyways...Dr Will, I'll be a first year student at Finch so I'll be seeing you around there since APs take med school classes.

Lady Bug: Do a search in the forums on the Finch AP program and you'll find a ton of info. To make a long story short though, it's basically a masters program for students who want to go to med school but for one reason or another did not get in when they applied. You take med school courses side by side with first year students, and if you do well you get accepted into the next year's class with advanced standing. For more specifics do a search... :)

I will be going to the AP program too. Is anybody looking for roommates? Any info about housing?
thanks