Who's not from Kentucky? Must be 100% not from Kentucky.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skp

free to highest bidder
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
RULES:

First of all: I blame the existence of this stupid thread I have created on jdpharmd? and south2006. I just wanted to start my own exclusive thread.

Secondly: No one from Kentucky allowed.

;) ;) ;)

Third: I apologize in advance for wasting your time.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not from Kentucky, nor have I ever been to Kentucky.

TMVegas said:
I'm not from Kentucky, nor have I ever been to Kentucky.

You are welcome here, my friend.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not from Kentucky but I am from Indiana. Is that too close? ;)

what !!Kentucky??!! who where when how??? ;) ;)

I am not from Kentucky, never been in Kentucky, I belive I do not know anybody from there. Also, I have never eaten at KFC in my life.

My mom grew up in KY and over half my family still lives there - does that make me part Kentuckian? :confused: :eek: :confused:

I don't have a southern accent at all, but my moms still comes back every time we visit. :)

If I'm not welcome here I understand.... :(

On a side note, nice to see you changed your avatar! What does this one represent? Inner Peace?

I'm not form Kentucky nor do I know where that is, does that count? :eek:

LOL. This thread is hilarious!

kudos skp :laugh:

Paris-France.jpg

Paris-Kentucky.jpg

That's horrible - Paris is where my people are from! :mad:

I did laugh a little though.. :)

*blink*
Stop the hatred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*going to cry in a corner*

Members don't see this ad :)
<--- Not from Kentucky, nor have I ever been there. :)

I got stopped in Kentucky for a speeding ticket on I-75 on my way back from Cincinnati. I threw it in the trash. That's my big Kentucky experience.

FutureRxGal said:
Seems to me that he had a breakdown of some sorts and an identity crisis last year. He changed his name to Caverj... OMG! IT'S YOU!!!!!! :eek: :smuggrin:

yeah, south2006
i saw it written in a bathroom stall in memphis

smilinh said:
I'm not from Kentucky. Is it ok that I'm part Vietnamese?

no kentucky = no problem

Vuitton27 said:
I'm not from Kentucky but I am from Indiana. Is that too close? ;)

it's close but your ok

Ugo said:
I am not from Kentucky, never been in Kentucky, I belive I do not know anybody from there. Also, I have never eaten at KFC in my life.

your credentials are truly outstanding - you should be president of our little club

lgooden said:
My mom grew up in KY and over half my family still lives there - does that make me part Kentuckian? :confused: :eek: :confused:

I don't have a southern accent at all, but my moms still comes back every time we visit. :)

If I'm not welcome here I understand.... :(

On a side note, nice to see you changed your avatar! What does this one represent? Inner Peace?

lgooden, I suppose we could offer you probationary status but you must never speak with your mom again.
do you have what it takes soldier?

yuki said:
I'm not form Kentucky nor do I know where that is, does that count? :eek:

you are ok. you will be in charge of menial labor.

vafcarrot said:
*blink*
Stop the hatred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*going to cry in a corner*

release the hounds!

bananaface said:
You started it! :laugh:

i may have started "it" but i didn't mean to start "that" :scared:

skp said:

lgooden, I suppose we could offer you probationary status but you must never speak with your mom again.
do you have what it takes soldier?

SIR YES SIR!!!

Drop Down And Give Me 20

i'm not from kentucky but its awful close.... (30 miles)

have you ever noticed how families that live in kentucky all live within 5 miles of everyone in their entire family.....

we have a lot of Kentucky people in my class and i swear if you talk to them... their aunts, grandparents, cousins, distant relatives, etc all live on the same road.

bbmuffin said:
i'm not from kentucky but its awful close.... (30 miles)

have you ever noticed how families that live in kentucky all live within 5 miles of everyone in their entire family.....

we have a lot of Kentucky people in my class and i swear if you talk to them... their aunts, grandparents, cousins, distant relatives, etc all live on the same road.

I must attest to the truth in this statement. My family populates at least 75% of 2 roads in KY. Growing up, I thought that Brentsville and Jimtown were actual cities or towns or something until my mom explained that they were just roads that a lot of my relatives happened to live on... :oops:

Please don't hate me too much...

I used to live in a town in Tennessee that spilled over into Kentucky. My house was less than 10 miles from Kentucky soil.

i went to high school in kentucky for 6 months, am i a kentuckian?

lgooden said:
I must attest to the truth in this statement. My family populates at least 75% of 2 roads in KY. Growing up, I thought that Brentsville and Jimtown were actual cities or towns or something until my mom explained that they were just roads that a lot of my relatives happened to live on... :oops:

Not true for me... My family is all over the place. And I live all by myself in Lexington. Well, my cousin lives here, but I never talk to him, so he doesn't count. Everyone else is more than an hour away.

lgooden said:
:laugh:

ForgetMeNot said:
Please don't hate me too much...

I used to live in a town in Tennessee that spilled over into Kentucky. My house was less than 10 miles from Kentucky soil.

I suggest you don't cross the tracks...

vafcarrot said:
And I live all by myself in Lexington.

Lexington...LEXINGTON KENTUCKY
THE HULL IS BREACHED...CODE RED...ETC.

:D

btw:
I like you avatar, vafcarrot

skp said:
I suggest you don't cross the tracks...

Don't worry. I moved far, far away from Kentucky. Everyone I like who might have possibly gone to Kentucky for one reason or another has realized the error of their ways and moved away from that town too.

pharmerted said:
i went to high school in kentucky for 6 months, am i a kentuckian?

no...
but you really must admit, you made a very poor decision, but we'll chalk it up to youthful ignorance.

ForgetMeNot said:
Don't worry. I moved far, far away from Kentucky. Everyone I like who might have possibly gone to Kentucky for one reason or another has realized the error of their ways and moved away from that town too.

:laugh:

skp said:
no...
but you really must admit, you made a very poor decision, but we'll chalk it up to youthful ignorance.
Hey man....it even says it on the road signs in Kentucky...It's Where Education Pays!

$$$ are not worth the lifelong torment and ridicule one will most definitely receive...oh the horror...think of the children...won't somebody think of the children...