whose a fil-am going to PI in april to take NMAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redsiren

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there was anyone else out there in the same boat as me; going to the PI in April for the NMAT in makati...

im in the process of registering for the test...

Members don't see this ad.

Just wondering if there was anyone else out there in the same boat as me; going to the PI in April for the NMAT in makati...

im in the process of registering for the test...

Im fil-am but took the test in the PI last Dec. I know what you're going through. Good luck with the exam and application process.

how was it? did u get your results yet? im sure it did GREAT :D

what did u use to study? a reviewer or just the practice sets?

do you know how long each section is?

the only thing that i don't like about registering is that i need someone from school to sign the darn photo, i think that's kind of too much

anyways, sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought a MCAT book and read some of it on the plane to Manila. I was able to get a hold of a reviewer about 4 days b4 the exam. I crammed that in as fast as I could. For me it helped bc Ive been out of school for a while.

There are 2 sections. If I recall correctly the first half (verbal, math, perceptual acuity and inductive reasoning) was 3 hours long. Second half (sciences) was 2.5 hours.

how was it? did u get your results yet? im sure it did GREAT :D

what did u use to study? a reviewer or just the practice sets?

do you know how long each section is?

the only thing that i don't like about registering is that i need someone from school to sign the darn photo, i think that's kind of too much

anyways, sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance

hey, FIl-CAn here going to take NMAT in april too. heading for the PI this feb.21. what skul's are u guys going to? i'm looking into UE or LA salle dasma.

glad to see im not the only one =) where r u from? so your gonna go back in feb and again in april? or u just gonna stay til then?

me, im just planning on AUF, for many reasons, but one being it's the closest to my home town where i can spend time with my lola

to medkev: thanks for the pm and the info! =)

i'll be staying in tagaytay city until school starts. i'm from up north..winnipeg, manitoba. r u in the philippines already? i gues we'll be taking the test together.:)

oh how cool, i just visited there last dec when i went home =) ur lucky u can stay there now right up until school starts? so u know u got accepted already?!

my plan is to take the nmat in april come back here to california then finish up my requirements like my visa and other paperwork...then fly back 4 school, that's if i get in (fingers crossed) =)

enjoy ur stay in tagaytay, it's nice over there and i recommend eating at luciles's i think is the place, it over looks taal! and yeah, maybe we'll c each other in april :D

you'll probably get in..
yeah i'm excited heading back..i love tagaytay. not to crowded and stil can get a fresh breeze if u know what i mean. i haven't visited any skuls yet so feb until june i'l be reviewing for the Nmat and finishing/submitting requirements for med skul.. it'l be a crazy few months since i don't knw my ways around manila..
hope to see u too in april.

aspiring doc...

hey how's it going? did u get to visit many schools yet? did u submit your nmat already? yeah, i sent my nmat reg to my cousin and he brought it to makati for me.

how's studying? ill be arriving sometime first week of april...gl with reviewing =) about 1month and a half to go hehe

Dont worry about Nmat, it is not as hard as MCAT. If you have studied MCAT, then NMAt is a piece fresh cake. Reviewing the given hand out will be sufficient to obtain good grade.