Why are People Beefing on Linked-In??

Started by drusso
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drusso

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have the background and context for what's going on?

1758989796269.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone asked me if they should post that I would say no, they lost the battle once they do.

When people want to be in the limelight they should also be aware of negative fall out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Minimally Invasive Spine? Spine what. Did they not want to say Procedures
 

Minimally Invasive Spine? Spine what. Did they not want to say Procedures
this is a straight money grab..... Ridiculous.
 
Maybe I’m naive, but I would bet Deer is legit as a pain doctor, despite the fact he’s financially compromised
 
Sure, I bet he was great at one time and still is very, very good when patient facing. But he doesn’t have time for that. No way to have even an average size practice with all of the meetings and training/marathon/ironman he does. He flies commercial from WV. Hard to get anywhere quickly.
 
In comparison, 2023 was a transition year for me as I didn’t work much in January as I left the hospital job. Did around 2500 Medicare part b office visits, that occurred at an actual office.