caldoc44

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
43
0
Status
Why can I not search for user posts/threads??? It keeps telling me that I either don't have sufficient access or that the search has been disabled. Is it because I am a bad person?
 

RayhanS1282

perpetually percolated
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2004
2,030
1
Sucking long and hard in New York
Visit site
Status
caldoc44 said:
Why can I not search for user posts/threads??? It keeps telling me that I either don't have sufficient access or that the search has been disabled. Is it because I am a bad person?


I think there's an announcement about this on the top. The SDN server crashed and in the meantime search has been disabled.
 

jbrice1639

Cub Fan, Bud Man
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2005
1,814
6
38
Chicago
Status
Medical Student
i thought it was going to be only available to donors and angels...was that just temporary? i assumed that was going to be permanent...
 

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
43,161
84
Wild west of Mistytown
Status
jbrice1639 said:
i thought it was going to be only available to donors and angels...was that just temporary? i assumed that was going to be permanent...
Lee had so many complaints that he opened it up to everyone, then they had server issues and had to take it down all together.

The search function has had issues in the past months due to the overloaded server.

They hope to have this new server installed later this month!
 

SailCrazy

I gotta have more cowbell
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
1,922
10
Procrastination Island
Visit site
Status
caldoc44 said:
Why can I not search for user posts/threads??? It keeps telling me that I either don't have sufficient access or that the search has been disabled. Is it because I am a bad person?
There have been a lot of posts on this topic - maybe you should search for one of them!





:p
 
OP
C

caldoc44

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
43
0
Status
SailCrazy said:
There have been a lot of posts on this topic - maybe you should search for one of them!





:p
Screw you....













:p