Why dentistry???????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

popoman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
sup sup

i know you all have your personal reasons for going into dentistry... honestly my reasons are still not so uhmm... "good"..?!?!

What are your personal reasons for going into dentistry if you dont mind?????

Why you guys like it??? or dislike it???

feed back.. i need to build my knowledge in dentistry....

The confused freshman....=P

Members don't see this ad.

I chose dentistry because of the close interactions with patients
I hope you get into dental school!

Hahaha this is something you will need to figure out on your own. I would suggest shadowing some dentists or getting a job at a dental office to get first hand experience. One of the reasons I want to be a dentist is the opportunity to do technical work with my hands while making tangible differences in peoples lives.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanted to pursue dentistry because I wanted to own my own business and be my own boss while working in healthcare.
I like being able to form close relationships with patients and also like not being on call. I like making people smile so this
was a great career for me to pursue.

This thread is 16 years old. The real question is how did you even find this?

Reactions: 4 users
My question is, did the confused freshman ever go into dentistry?? Or did they give up because no one helped them on SDN? Lol

Reactions: 2 users
i have too much time in my hands.

Reactions: 3 users
I was 7 years old when this person made this post. Hope you are doing well my friend.

Reactions: 1 user
Their last post indicated becoming a nurse for what it's worth.

Reactions: 1 user