Why do secondary applications ask about stuff that's on your primary app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studentp0x

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know people want to ask secondaries are all about the money, but why ask you to list out volunteer/shadowing experiences or things that are available on your primary app? If it's just about the money, then make a small questionnaire with a couple short essay questions.

Members don't see this ad.

I know people want to ask secondaries are all about the money, but why ask you to list out volunteer/shadowing experiences or things that are available on your primary app? If it's just about the money, then make a small questionnaire with a couple short essay questions.

No clue. It's annoying as hell though and TBH those have been the schools that are last on my list to complete haha

I think some schools want the information in their own format so it's easier to read. The stupid primary can be REALLY long. At one of my interviews the physician just had the page with my overall grades from the primary and my secondary in front of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think some schools want the information in their own format so it's easier to read. The stupid primary can be REALLY long. At one of my interviews the physician just had the page with my overall grades from the primary and my secondary in front of him.

This is accurate and probably how most schools do it.

So what about your other ECs?