why doesn't anybody answer my questions!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmani

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

Sorry if you are feeling ignored. I think you ask good q's, I just don't have good answers. I am going to MGH, and I do not think I need to pass the inservice in order to advance, but I am not sure.

Top NY programs are Columbia and Cornell. For forensics, NYU is linked to the NY MEO. I did not visit any of these, so I am only going on hearsay, which may be wrong--one of the reasons I did not respond.

My home program also removed a resident deemed incompetent after my PSF year. But I really don't know "how bad" you need to be before you are removed. I always figured as long as I did my work (which I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS did and will do) I wouldn't have any problems advancing. If you are worried about having poor diagnostic skills (v. poor work habits), you will be weeded out once you take your inservices and eventually your boards.

Again, I apologize for the lack of prompt response, but as you see I didn't and still don't have very profound or enlightening answers for you.

Mindy

no one loves you thats why:love:

i'm tall, dark and handsome....