Why doesn't SDN have downvotes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am officially derailing this thread to figure out who has the best "likes: posts" ratio with a minimum of 250 posts on SDN
I believe we will all find the results surprisingly:

Current Leader:
@NotASerialKiller 2.11
It's @Chipster. by a long shot. He's a man of few words, but they're always good.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I've seen SDN's forum platform used on forums for other sites, which leads me to believe that this isn't an SDN issue but a platform issue. Adding/removing features would probably mean having to change SDN's forum format all together.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll also add that adding a rep system would probably turn this site even more into an e-peen contest than it already is.

@Stannis Baratheon 2016
anigif_enhanced-buzz-16897-1436883214-5.gif

I'll also add that adding a rep system would probably turn this site even more into an e-peen contest than it already is.

It's obvious mine is the biggest anyway.

Because we have sarcastic mocking, which is way more fun for third parties!

Reactions: 1 users
Might as well have a reputation system built in on SDN, but even then, it'll be ineffective and cliquey.

Besides, consider the report function to be a downvote. Of course, don't go overboard with it, otherwise the mods will give you a special treat in return :watching:;)
The ol' days of v bulletin.

I think there shouldn't be a like system. I do enjoy it when I get likes though
There's one to make you feel all good inside.

That might have come out wrong. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)