Why doesn't SDN have downvotes?

Started by md-2020
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am officially derailing this thread to figure out who has the best "likes: posts" ratio with a minimum of 250 posts on SDN
I believe we will all find the results surprisingly:

Current Leader:
@NotASerialKiller 2.11
It's @Chipster. by a long shot. He's a man of few words, but they're always good.
 
I've seen SDN's forum platform used on forums for other sites, which leads me to believe that this isn't an SDN issue but a platform issue. Adding/removing features would probably mean having to change SDN's forum format all together.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll also add that adding a rep system would probably turn this site even more into an e-peen contest than it already is.
 
@Stannis Baratheon 2016
anigif_enhanced-buzz-16897-1436883214-5.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Might as well have a reputation system built in on SDN, but even then, it'll be ineffective and cliquey.

Besides, consider the report function to be a downvote. Of course, don't go overboard with it, otherwise the mods will give you a special treat in return :watching:😉
The ol' days of v bulletin.