Why is Drexel so hated?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hopefully the lightning repeat...........oh wait

Members don't see this ad.

wait is right! Apparently some Boston firms are interested in buying ALL the NHL teams... that's a pretty crazy investment, good luck with that

Members don't see this ad :)
have any of you heard about merit money from drexel? i know they give some...i tried to check the web page but couldnt find specifics---i emailed and they haven't responded (why respond? ;)).....
thanks!

People dont like drexel because they are jealous of papadakis benefit package.

I was reading through the site and found some info on the fin aid page. It seemed to me from reading that the adcom goes back over apps after May 15 when they know who's coming and offer merit scholarships then. That was my best guess from what they said, it was in the FAQs.

If you were accepted, have you guys received anything from Drexel about financial aid yet? Since it's one of the most expensive schools i'm getting slightly apprehensive about how i'm going to pay for the next four years of my life. Anyone get anything?

Why don't you guys who are actually talking about important issues e.g. financial aid, waiting to hear back, etc. start a new thread to discuss them in. The title of this thread is getting annoying and needs to fall deep in the sdn hole where it belongs.