why is this section dead?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashylips

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
don't people doing their MPH post in forums? if not this one, which one??

i didn't realize how much info i get from message boards and it kinda sucks when you can't find one that has a lot of people with a particular background/knowledge.

how could we get more ppl to post here? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Like anything else on this board, it comes in waves. Once people decide to go MPH and have questions, it'll pick up. The discipline seems to be a little more hit or miss, compared to like pre-med type stuff. Once MCAT scores are out and MD/DO interview season starts to slow down, you may find a spike in activity--- funny how that happens ;) Its the nature of the beast

ashylips,

Totally understand your concern. I think that this forum in particular is a little slow since school has started. I'm a first year med student, and I'm in my last two weeks of anatomy, so the last thing I'm doing is getting on the computer (and I'm sure that the same goes for many knowledgeable MD/MPH or MPHers who are in school right now). I'm sure that if you had specific questions, you could address them through a PM (of course exercising patience with the folks who may not be checking SDN regularly), you might get a response, and might even prompt the person to check on this section. Whenever I come to SDN, I check this forum in particular because I see it as a valuable resource, and I'm always up for helping folks out who are interested in the wonderful world of public health. Just because no one is posting here doesn't mean that it is not important. scooter is right... when things calm down, folks will participate. As for now... back to anatomy... :D

Best,
H&T