Why oh why is physics so hard.....arghhh!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RAD11

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry just wanted to share :D :p

Members don't see this ad.

RAD11 said:
Sorry just wanted to share :D :p

Haha, I hear ya...the feeling's mutual.

I think it's so hard because there's little exposure to it for most of us beforehard and well, working out problems is so time consuming and you can mess up on the slightest easiest of math and then you're done for.
I wish they would have stopped requiring this subject for pre-med :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the hardest time with physics as an undergrad. I think it's hard because for most of us, we're biology majors and are accostumed to simply "memorizing" the material versus actually having to work out problems in a logical, systematic matter. I think this is one reason for doing so bad in physics

I used to have difficulty with physics too....until I visited the Britney Spears Physics website!

http://britneyspears.ac/lasers.htm

it changed my life!

bs2.jpg

Download the "How to Solve Physics Problems"......The ebook is in the internet or buy the book amazon.com
Good luck

Rest assured, Prof. Spear's quantum laser physics won't appear on the MCAT. Though her website would have made P-chem more, uh, enjoyable. I would second the "How to Solve" on a more serious note, however.

Dr Durden said:
Rest assured, Prof. Spear's quantum laser physics won't appear on the MCAT. Though her website would have made P-chem more, uh, enjoyable. I would second the "How to Solve" on a more serious note, however.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Between your and Nikki's post I'm LMAO

Bah! I'm the opposite...I do best on the physics section, but I absolutely hate biology. I'm too tired to devote that much time to memorization...