Why you? essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

in-jail_out-soon

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A few of the schools I'm applying to ask the question "Why should we accept you?" or "What qualities do you have that will make you a good osteopathic physician?" (I took these prompts to basically mean the same thing). How many qualities do you think I should write about? I currently have 2 main qualities that I talk about in my essay and I have stories to back them up but I feel like I could be using the space to include more qualities about myself - but at the same time I'm feeling quality over quantity yanno? In a dilemma here so lmk what yall think

edit: also sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum, just made an account today so still figuring this site out lol