I guess they do treat the med-students like shiot but in a good way. To teach them and to show them what it takes to become a dr. And they will be a dr.
In a corporation (not all of course, but some) you just get treated like shiot with no intention of teaching you anything or for promotional purposes.
That's the best way I can describe it.
*snort*
This happens
all the time in medicine. Having a nurse treat you like
shiot, with no intention of teaching you anything, and doing so just for to make herself feel better.
🙄 That's like a rite of passage - one of the stupidest, most antiquated rites of passage imaginable.
This article is 4 years old... some of those figures and I'd even say sentiments probably have changed.
Maybe yes, maybe no.
I am terrified that I'm going to become burned out as a physician, and even more worried that I'll become one of those "impaired physicians." I can feel it already - being a bit of a perfectionist, bottling emotions up "so I can deal with it later," etc. As much as I'd love to change that, it's been a huge uphill battle (for a number of reasons).
On peds, one of the things that I
hate the most, that really gets my blood boiling, is when I'm struggling to finish up a visit...and the parent is sitting there texting on her phone.
Oh. My. God. That makes me so angry on so many levels. It takes up time away from the other patients (because these idiotic parents seem to expect their 7 month old to answer my questions
🙄). It makes clinic run slower. And, above all, why in God's name should
I, as a total stranger, care more about the well-being of their child than they do???
Or the parent who DEMANDS to be seen now because their kid has been wheezing for the past few days, and they
just that they had only one albuterol treatment left. As much as I'd love to say that a lack of planning on their part does not equal an emergency on my part, I can't subject a poor, innocent 3 year old to my crankiness.
And this is just peds. The stories from the adult medicine side are even more frustrating.
It sometimes makes me not want to come to work. It gets really frustrating sometimes, trying to compensate for your patient's mistakes, and it drains you. After a while people just get on your nerves, sometimes.