WI MPJE Study Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

willowwren

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I am newly licensed in MN and work just across the boarder of WI and my employer has requested I get licensed in WI as well so I can cover the store a few miles away. I have tried to check the WI college of pharmacy page to try to find information but there I can't find anything. Does anyone who has taken the test as an out of state pharmacist have any suggestions for study material (preferably free) that will help focus on WI? I have material for federal law. Just need to see what laws are different in WI to get through the exam. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.