Congrats on Widener! I applied but haven't heard anything yet.
I have asked around to see what current PTs think of Widener and in general, it seems they have a decent reputation locally. I don't love the location either but if you are into community health then Widener has some nice features. They just opened a pro-bono PT clinic in an old estate next to campus. I think that there are opportunities to shape your experience. When I attended the open house they discussed how some students are able to get a second degree, such as an MBA, through strategically choosing electives and adding an extra class to the course load. The tuition is reasonable and if there is a way to get a PT and an MBA for the same price then the value is exceptional.
Right now I've only heard from Drexel and would probably choose them over Widener (if I get in) but I seriously have to consider price! I finally have my interview with Temple today (rescheduled from last month due to swine flu)!
I'd love to hear what you decide!