Will aacomas see all of my scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted361023

I have already submitted my mcat scores to aacomas. I got 27Q (10, 7, 10). If I retake on sept 10 and do worse, am I required to submit my scores to aacomas? Can they see that I took the exam again?

Members don't see this ad.

I have already submitted my mcat scores to aacomas. I got 27Q (10, 7, 10). If I retake on sept 10 and do worse, am I required to submit my scores to aacomas? Can they see that I took the exam again?

Technically you should be good because you have to have your scores released from AAMC to AACOMAS, so they wouldn't be able to see this batch of scores.

Don't worry about it though, start thinking good mcat-stomping thoughts.

Can they see that I took it? Or is there a clause somewhere saying that I have to report it?

Members don't see this ad :)
you are required to report it. if you don't, and they find out, you can have your acceptance revoked. if you are planning on retaking it, you better murder it because you don't need to retake that score for DO schools.

Any particular reason you intend to retake that 27Q? You're above average for DO schools with that score by one point (unless I'm rusty on my stats for DO schools).

Hey guys I took the mcat the first time and got , 25 ps 8, vr 8, bs 9 ,.... took it again and got 24 ps 9, vr 7 , bs 8 .........now can i just submit my first score to aacomas? i I know they ask for the current one..... but is there any harm in submitting the first one only? are there repercussions to this?

Hey guys I took the mcat the first time and got , 25 ps 8, vr 8, bs 9 ,.... took it again and got 24 ps 9, vr 7 , bs 8 .........now can i just submit my first score to aacomas? i I know they ask for the current one..... but is there any harm in submitting the first one only? are there repercussions to this?
Technically, yes. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're taking a risk by doing this. Especially if the school specifically states that you must submit all scores (I have no idea what the AACOMAS policy is right now).