Will behavior biology be tested on MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liux0019

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found that there are questions regarding behavior biology, like conditioning, imprinting, etc on the AAMC CBT tests. But this topic never appears on EK or Kaplan study materials.

I am confused that will this topic still be on MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

well on the test he's referring to, it wasn't really passage based. i think it was a question that was part of a passage but not related to the passage

Members don't see this ad :)
if this Q is an actual AAMC Q please use the pm function or the thread for these questions. Some other person posted a bunch of them here and kind of ruins it for everyone

thanks

I hate to bump this thread, but this topic of "behavior biology" has been busted out on two different discrete questions on AAMC 3 and 10 respectively.

The topic isn't listed on the AAMC topic PDF, thus, i missed both questions. What is a good source to study this area?

yeah, there were some of these questions on the practice tests. I only knew the answers from taking psychology in high school.

The practice tests sometimes test you on some really random things just to make a bell curve.

yeah, there were some of these questions on the practice tests. I only knew the answers from taking psychology in high school.

The practice tests sometimes test you on some really random things just to make a bell curve.

especially bio. you'll go from a passage full of stuff answerable simply from a passage, to a hilariously discrete bio question that can only be answered w/a thorough content knowledge.

they really keep you on your toes.