Will I get any more IIs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

britt1822

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it's pretty late in the interview season, and I've had a good run of things so far, but I just want to know if there is any chance of an interview invitation from my remaining schools. Stats follow with list of schools:

Bachelor of Music Arts- Oboe
overall GPA (as of Fall 2017): 3.68, sGPA: 3.55 (not updated to reflect Fall 2017 grades)
516 MCAT
C/P: 127
CARS: 131
B/B: 129
P/S: 129

-Caucasian
-NMS at a public university
-Texas resident
~250 volunteer clinic hours, and weekly volunteer for a non-profit coffee shop
-6 months microbiology research experience, working towards Honors thesis for graduation
-Extracurriculars: founded an AMWHO chapter at school, sorority member with leadership experience, Global Brigades experience, worked a retail job for ~2 years (quit recently for more time to spend on research work), study abroad in France in Summer of 2017

Applied: 9 (6/9 are TMDSAS schools)
II: 4 (3/4 are TMDSAS schools)
Accepted: 2 (1 TMDSAS school pre-match offer)

Specifically would like to know if could still here back from UTMB- Galveston, Texas A&M, UTSW (doubt it given my credentials/lack of solid research experience), or Georgetown

Let me know what other information or specifics are needed. I recognize my GPA is low, and it is late in the season to still here back from places on II. I just want to know the experience others have had. This is also my first thread, so if I did anything wrong, I apologize. Still learning the ropes.
 
So you have two MD acceptances in Dec and are wondering if other places will interview you?

I don't know.

Worry more about their deadlines to accept their offers, deposits, and how you are going to chose which place to attend.