Will schools extend the amount of time for secondary submission before reviewing them to accommodate Covid-related delays?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glutenlover1948

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious, are any of you all aware of what different programs are saying in regards to when they will start reviewing secondaries for II's? I feel like there are many people who are stuck in the Amcas verification bottleneck or other incidental situations out of our control because of Covid.

I personally submitted my app in the first week of June and have been waiting for almost 8 weeks on verification since my transcripts reached their office (reached office June 8, marked "received" on June 25). I know there's nothing I can do about it, but I would hate to do everything right from my end then get delayed to a more competitive wave (due to less interview seats available) by something out of my control.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the response. Do you recommend emailing and approaching schools to ask the ones that won't be at the fair?

Last edited: