William Carey University Masters of Biomedical Science(MBS) 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted947735

Hey Everyone,

I saw that there wasn't a thread for the William Carey University MBS program for 2020-2021 so I figured I would start one.I have been accepted and already have my deposit paid down already. If anyone is looking to split an apartment or rent an inexpensive house feel free to DM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Everyone,

I saw that there wasn't a thread for the William Carey University MBS program for 2020-2021 so I figured I would start one.I have been accepted and already have my deposit paid down already. If anyone is looking to split an apartment or rent an inexpensive house feel free to DM me.

Hi! I am planning to apply for the Masters program as well, but I haven't applied yet.

Hey Everyone,

Hi! Can you DM me, please.

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody have a groupme or facebook thread for applicants going to William Carey?