Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I just finished applying last cycle and am matriculating this upcoming August. My AMCAS app means VERY little to me now, but I know that it can benefit many of you who might be struggling to write it. So, if you want a copy of my app (with personal information blanked, of course), please shoot me a message with your email (edu, preferably!), and I'll send it to you! Hope my experience helps all of you!
I just finished applying last cycle and am matriculating this upcoming August. My AMCAS app means VERY little to me now, but I know that it can benefit many of you who might be struggling to write it. So, if you want a copy of my app (with personal information blanked, of course), please shoot me a message with your email (edu, preferably!), and I'll send it to you! Hope my experience helps all of you!
Last edited: