Wingate dpt 2017-18 application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hbs6484

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have received several follow-up emails to notify my that they are looking at my application but haven't heard anything since. Has anyone been accepted or heard anything else at all? Just trying to get an idea of how their rolling admissions process works and if I still have a chance.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have also received a monthly "Your application is still under review by the Admissions Committee" email since I applied in October. From what I have read on this site, they don't fill their cohort until around June and then they start a waitlist. So basically you can get an acceptance anytime between now and then, unfortunately with rolling admissions its just a waiting game...but good luck!!

I got an email on December 14 that my application was now under review and have heard nothing since. From last years cohort I am a little concerned, as most people heard back less than two weeks after the "under review" email.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received the same email, but haven't heard anything since either. Hopefully we will hear something soon!

Not sure what is going on there, but it looks like the director of the program was abruptly changed. Now the director of the Pharmacy program is also "Acting Director" of the DPT program. I wish I knew more about that. I was accepted back in October.

Last edited:
I have received several follow-up emails to notify my that they are looking at my application but haven't heard anything since. Has anyone been accepted or heard anything else at all? Just trying to get an idea of how their rolling admissions process works and if I still have a chance.
I received my acceptance last week from Wingate! I am planning on attending the information session on Feb 10 to learn some more about the program

I got an email on December 14 that my application was now under review and have heard nothing since. From last years cohort I am a little concerned, as most people heard back less than two weeks after the "under review" email.
same here! im hoping that we hear something soon, as wingate is probably my last chance

I received my acceptance last week from Wingate! I am planning on attending the information session on Feb 10 to learn some more about the program
Congrats on the acceptance! Would you mind sharing your stats?

Congrats on the acceptance! Would you mind sharing your stats?
GRE 301 and 4.0 writing
GPA 3.87
Science GPA 3.68
I had 500 hours of observation, but I currently work in a PT office!

nope.. just got the email on 12/14 saying that my application was still under review

how was the information session?
I attended the info session and they were pretty vague on when we would hear back. I think the latest by June is kinda what she was saying. Fingers crossed! I applied in November and have only received one follow up email regarding my application being reviewed and that was December 14th...