Winston-Salem gigs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tkim

10 cc's cordrazine
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thinking about the big relocation from my current gig in New England. Wondering if anyone has insight to jobs in the Winston-Salem area. Community shops. Don't mind academics, but not a burning desire to teach at the moment. Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

High Point, NC native here. About 20 minutes from Winston. No idea about availability of jobs but I can tell you about the local hospitals.

Forsyth Hospital is right around the corner from Baptist. Baptist is the Wake Forest associated institution so definitely academic.

As far as community settings, you can look into High Point Regional Hospital and Moses Cone in Greensboro. A little bit further from Winston (30-40 min) would be the Thomasville hospital, Archbold Medical Center. Even further out is Lexington Memorial Hospital.

Urban >>> Rural
Forsyth>Moses>High Point>Thomasville>Lexington

Hope this info helps. I'm a med student so I have no info on which groups run these places, etc. Do PM me with any questions about the area.