withdraw,resubmit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cwang1990216

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I almost freaked out!! Today I was looking through the hard copy of my primary(not verified yet)..apparently pasting the text into the experience description box caused some words to be messed up(so aka typos,and I found 6 or 7 of them)..I know I should ve checked..but I was too eager to hand it in after workin really hard onthe essay..so should withdraw the application and resubmit?
example of typo: achived, memeber

Members don't see this ad.

You can't do that. If you withdraw it you are not allowed to resubmit for this cycle.

If you withdraw, that's it for the cycle. Game over.

Edit: Startswithb beat me to it. Well done, startswithb, well done.

Members don't see this ad :)
How does pasting cause typos? Also, don't withdraw unless you want to wait until next year.

How does pasting cause typos? Also, don't withdraw unless you want to wait until next year.
that is what baffled me..when i looked back at the word document, there was nothing wrong there...would you think it would seriously undermine my chances ( but my P.S is spotless, checked over that numerous times)

that is what baffled me..when i looked back at the word document, there was nothing wrong there...would you think it would seriously undermine my chances ( but my P.S is spotless, checked over that numerous times)

That looks worse. PS flawless, other items poorly written with typos suggests a ghost writer.

Hey guys! I almost freaked out!! Today I was looking through the hard copy of my primary(not verified yet)..apparently pasting the text into the experience description box caused some words to be messed up(so aka typos,and I found 6 or 7 of them)..I know I should ve checked..but I was too eager to hand it in after workin really hard onthe essay..so should withdraw the application and resubmit?
example of typo: achived, memeber

Perhaps you could contact the admissions office and let them know about what happened. Then attach a copy of the correct essay along with your email and hope they're in a nice mood. This is your best bet. I think it will likely work too.

thanks for your advice! The typo is actually in my experience description. So do I attach the correct copy and email it to each school that I am applying to? I am not verified yet,so do I wait for verification before I send it?

Perhaps you could contact the admissions office and let them know about what happened. Then attach a copy of the correct essay along with your email and hope they're in a nice mood. This is your best bet. I think it will likely work too.

thanks for your advice! The typo is actually in my experience description. So do I attach the correct copy and email it to each school that I am applying to? I am not verified yet,so do I wait for verification before I send it?

1000x500px-LL-87a2e791_hey-hey-hey-lets-chill-out-bro.jpg

imgres