withdraw,resubmit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cwang1990216

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I almost freaked out!! Today I was looking through the hard copy of my primary(not verified yet)..apparently pasting the text into the experience description box caused some words to be messed up(so aka typos,and I found 6 or 7 of them)..I know I should ve checked..but I was too eager to hand it in after workin really hard onthe essay..so should withdraw the application and resubmit?
examples of typo: achive, memeber

Members don't see this ad.

If you withdraw, you can't resubmit. You'll be withdrawing your application, permanently, for this cycle.

If you already submitted, you can't fix the typos. That's why you should have taken more time to proofread before. It's too late now.

IF its the kind of typos that everyone makes, then i dont think you should withdraw/resubmit, if its the kind of typo that either:

a) changes the meaning of certain sentences to the point where they dont make any sense anymore or they seem contradictory to the rest of your application or

b) make your overall essay so incomprehensible that no one can understand what you mean

then yes you should probably resubmit (if you can)