Withdraw?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HawaiiMedMan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aloha ya'll,

I'm a junior as of now, and to be honest, i signed up for a supposedly easy online geography class that is literally harder than my orgo and physics class combine. With that being said, I have a 3.67GPA right now, and I was wondering if a W is a bad idea. It's a 4 credit class, and I already have 1 W on my transcript as of now. Do med schools care if it's just a gen ed and unrelated to my sciences?

I don't know what to do...
 
Aloha ya'll,

I'm a junior as of now, and to be honest, i signed up for a supposedly easy online geography class that is literally harder than my orgo and physics class combine. With that being said, I have a 3.67GPA right now, and I was wondering if a W is a bad idea. It's a 4 credit class, and I already have 1 W on my transcript as of now. Do med schools care if it's just a gen ed and unrelated to my sciences?

I don't know what to do...

Aloha!

Yeah, if you can take the W without penalty. Go for it. There's no need to put yourself through a course you don't like.