WOFLPACC PASS PROGRAM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

levothyroxine

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning on attending the wolfpacc pass program in april for 6 weeks for usmle step 1.
I have done Kaplan videos and books, uworld once, first aid twice, pathoma once.
I want to improve my score from and NBME of 210.
Will I benefit by attending wolfpacc?
I plan on taking the exam at the end of may.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is this the program in St augustine Florida? run by Dr. Hans Wolf? If so, I studied with him at The pass Program in Illinois with DR Francis Ihijerika. It is an excellent program.

I would advise you not to do this program and just like the greater percentage of reviews that are telling you that its not a good prep course and the living conditions are not suitable you should listen to these warnings cause this program will hang your checking account out to dry then when its drained up he will send you packing with all the same materials you could of downloaded for free and studied on your own and pass without this added stress. The tutors are as competent as a google search or not any better then your own class mates. In the end your paying for support and confidence but once you realize youve been ripped off youll end up sad and depressed with lost time and money you will never get back again. LOOK FOR A MORE REPUTABLE COURSE WITH CONSISTENCY ON POSITIVE REVIEWS. Most of the positive reviews you hear about this course are mainly staff or paid employees not true students who are paying out of there own pocket, and like i said take in account the majority of the reviews not just one that sounds good.

I would advise you not to do this program and just like the greater percentage of reviews that are telling you that its not a good prep course and the living conditions are not suitable you should listen to these warnings cause this program will hang your checking account out to dry then when its drained up he will send you packing with all the same materials you could of downloaded for free and studied on your own and pass without this added stress. The tutors are as competent as a google search or not any better then your own class mates. In the end your paying for support and confidence but once you realize youve been ripped off youll end up sad and depressed with lost time and money you will never get back again. LOOK FOR A MORE REPUTABLE COURSE WITH CONSISTENCY ON POSITIVE REVIEWS. Most of the positive reviews you hear about this course are mainly staff or paid employees not true students who are paying out of there own pocket, and like i said take in account the majority of the reviews not just one that sounds good.
I was planning on going here until I read this. If you could throw me a PM about some other specifics I'd appreciate it

I was planning on going here until I read this. If you could throw me a PM about some other specifics I'd appreciate it

Good morning,

This is Dr. Wolf (CEO/Founder of WOLFPACC). The above post from “TheTruthMD”,was brought to my attention by a student about the inaccuracies in the statements. I strongly feel every student should do their due diligence in looking for a program that would be a good fit for their style of study. Everyone has a different learning style and approach to mastering the material for the boards.

Here at WOLFPACC, we teach the material through an organ system approach, interactive lectures and drawing out the concept. Once the appropriate material has been covered, we teach you “how” to apply the material to board style questions which will strengthen your application of the material.

In reference to this post from “TheTruthMD”, it is not only outrageous in the accusations but also allows a person to hide behind the keyboard and type whatever they want. Personally I have never been a fan of forums as they usually are non-informative and just offer a chance for someone to complain. If you choose to make a decision based off of a post, please do your homework on a program, which ever one that may be. Remember anyone can hide behind a post such as another program, students who never attended or just a student with an axe to grind for not applying themselves at a program. Many times you will see very similar post which turns out to be the same individual attempting to make it appear as multiple feedbacks.

I encourage you to read testimonials, look at the better business bureau for its rating and visit our website to see what we truly do. You can watch a sample lecture to view my style of teaching and if it matches your learning style. Accommodations here at the program are offered at Strafford Mills Apartments as I encourage you to view their site to see our housing options.

If anyone would like to come and visit the program, you are welcome to sit in on lecture for a day at no cost. This would give you an opportunity to truly assess the program, talk with the staff as well as myself and current enrolled students. Contact the program through our website to book an appointment.

Sincerely,
Dr Wolf

Reactions: 1 users
Good morning,

This is Dr. Wolf (CEO/Founder of WOLFPACC). The above post from “TheTruthMD”,was brought to my attention by a student about the inaccuracies in the statements. I strongly feel every student should do their due diligence in looking for a program that would be a good fit for their style of study. Everyone has a different learning style and approach to mastering the material for the boards.

Here at WOLFPACC, we teach the material through an organ system approach, interactive lectures and drawing out the concept. Once the appropriate material has been covered, we teach you “how” to apply the material to board style questions which will strengthen your application of the material.

In reference to this post from “TheTruthMD”, it is not only outrageous in the accusations but also allows a person to hide behind the keyboard and type whatever they want. Personally I have never been a fan of forums as they usually are non-informative and just offer a chance for someone to complain. If you choose to make a decision based off of a post, please do your homework on a program, which ever one that may be. Remember anyone can hide behind a post such as another program, students who never attended or just a student with an axe to grind for not applying themselves at a program. Many times you will see very similar post which turns out to be the same individual attempting to make it appear as multiple feedbacks.

I encourage you to read testimonials, look at the better business bureau for its rating and visit our website to see what we truly do. You can watch a sample lecture to view my style of teaching and if it matches your learning style. Accommodations here at the program are offered at Strafford Mills Apartments as I encourage you to view their site to see our housing options.

If anyone would like to come and visit the program, you are welcome to sit in on lecture for a day at no cost. This would give you an opportunity to truly assess the program, talk with the staff as well as myself and current enrolled students. Contact the program through our website to book an appointment.

Sincerely,
Dr Wolf

Hello,

I became a student at Wolfpacc in 2013. After two failed attempts on Step 1, I was devastated (to say the least). My medical school told me about Wolfpacc after my second attempt. When I first came to Wolfpacc, I wondered if there was any hope left for me. After meeting Dr. Wolf and the other instructors I began to have faith that maybe I could pass my test. The way that Dr. Wolf explains concepts is unlike anyone else. His explanations are so very clear and easy to understand. This program restored my faith in myself and my profession. After 3 hard months of study I finally passed Step 1. Then I returned to Wolfpacc for Step 2, 3, and CS. No program is perfect, however this program inspired me to become the first doctor in my family. I will never forget Dr. Wolf's kindness and thoughtfulness when I was a student. He restored my belief that I could become the first doctor in my family and in 2015 I became just that. How can you thank someone who has done so much for you? I will always be thankful and I will never forget what Wolfpacc did for me. If you want to know if this is the program for you give it a try. You can attend a lecture with Dr. Wolf for free. Call Wolfpacc today and make the appointment. You don't have to believe my testimony...try it for yourself. I will always be thankful to God for this program. Thank you for reading my response.

I am a past student of Wolfpacc and a proud one. Haven't read the post by TheTruthMD, I became very concerned. Not only has he spoken words that are untrue, but those words stand as a hindrance to many students, who WILL benefit greatly from this amazing program. This is why I choose to speak out!
I attended Wolfpacc for step 3 haven't failed my previous attempt, and I must tell you this program changed my way of reasoning and my approach to the USMLE questions. Without any doubt and with all sincerity this program is right for you. I may not know much about you and where you are in your preparation but I guarantee you that you will have a life-changing experience at Wolfpacc. As for me, my only regret is not knowing about Wolfpacc when I sat for my previous steps. If you are preparing for step 1 then consider yourself absolutely blessed to have come across this program.
The structure of this program strengthens your foundation and then teaches you how to apply this knowledge towards clinical medicine without memorization.
As for the accommodation provided by Wolfpacc, it is second to none! I am an IMG and so I have had to live in a number of apartments during by clinical clerkship in the U.S. My first thought when I entered into the apartment provided by Wolfpacc was "is this for real". Fully furnished bedrooms with washer and dryer, all bills paid, transportation to and fro class and also during grocery shopping. COME ON..... you can't ask for anything better!

I will leave you with this "people who cannot acknowledge the good in others, first have to find some good in themselves".

Call me Dr. O!

Wow..... I don't know who "TheTruthMD" is, but the statements he/she made are ABSOLUTELY BULL****!!

I had been through 2 other programs prior to going to Wolfpacc. My med school training wasn't the best. As an IMG I was worried about getting through the USMLE exams. If it weren't for Dr. Wolf and the tutors at the program, I wouldn't be getting ready for Residency!!!

The program and the information given is SECOND TO NONE!! The apartments are VERY NICE and the comraderie of all the students and staff really make you feel like you're a part of a family and they encrouage and guide you through the entire process!! I cannot say enough about Dr. Wolf or the program!!

If you want to prep and pass ALL of the Step exams, then go to St. Augustine and DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO DO!!! You won't be sorry... You'll be amazed!!

could you please recommend a course that, as you suggest, has "MORE REPUTABLE COURSE WITH CONSISTENCY ON POSITIVE REVIEWS" b/c I really need one and can't find one haha

Wow..... I don't know who "TheTruthMD" is, but the statements he/she made are ABSOLUTELY BULL****!!

I had been through 2 other programs prior to going to Wolfpacc. My med school training wasn't the best. As an IMG I was worried about getting through the USMLE exams. If it weren't for Dr. Wolf and the tutors at the program, I wouldn't be getting ready for Residency!!!

The program and the information given is SECOND TO NONE!! The apartments are VERY NICE and the comraderie of all the students and staff really make you feel like you're a part of a family and they encrouage and guide you through the entire process!! I cannot say enough about Dr. Wolf or the program!!

If you want to prep and pass ALL of the Step exams, then go to St. Augustine and DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO DO!!! You won't be sorry... You'll be amazed!!

Hi H to the X!

Could you maybe elaborate more on what the materials that are provided are like?

Also could you please talk a little more about the camaraderie aspect? Were you referring to after hours studying or at the apartments or just overall?

Thanks in advance!

Is this the program in St augustine Florida? run by Dr. Hans Wolf? If so, I studied with him at The pass Program in Illinois with DR Francis Ihijerika. It is an excellent program.

@slowlybutshelly Now that they are separate programs, do you mind if I ask if you would recommend either the Pass Program (with Dr. Frances) or the Wolf Pacc program with Dr. Wolf? I need to do one or the other this summer but it's difficult to choose given the dearth of reviews for either course!

DMU and Mich state have listed review courses that they think are helpful. I would look at their sites for guidance