Work/Activities List Edit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyejust

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could someone take a look at my work/activities list for grammar, sentence structure, and overall clarity? I'd really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd be happy to take a look if you'd like to trade. I'm not quite done yet but I can definitely look at yours whenever--feel free to pm me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone please look over my work/activities section for overall material (appropriate/inappropriate, too little written/too much written), the flow of the material, grammar, sentence structure, etc? I am planning on submitting within the next week or 2 maximum as it is already August, so I am looking for someone who can provide me with steadfast and thorough feedback.

P.S. I am not done with describing all of the activities, so I can send you what I have so far.

Please let me know ASAP. Thank you!

Can someone please look over my work/activities section for overall material (appropriate/inappropriate, too little written/too much written), the flow of the material, grammar, sentence structure, etc? I appreciate any feedback and your time! I am looking to finish this section ASAP and need one more person to go through it and give me all their comments and feedback. Thank you!