work with anyone you dont like??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mommy0217

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, I will try to make this brief, I don't have a lot of time to get on here.

I have an issue I think yall might be able to help me with..

1) Do any of you work with someone that you absolutely can not stand? I have been at my job for 2 years, and we have been a close family- love everyone there (well almost). Of course there is 1 or 2 people that get stressed out, but I have learned how to prevent that to some point. I know that there is one Rph. that can only focus on one thing at a time, you can't tell him "I need this and then I need this, and line 2 is a new script" because he gets overwhelmed. So I just tell him one thing at a time- and after he is done I tell him the next thing.. works out fine, and if people overwhelm him he gets stressed and kinda pissy, but I just let him blow off his steam bc I know its not personal and he is not mad at me (or anyone) so I let it go in one ear and out the other.

But, there is this person- she is new. I can understand needed help, thats fine, ask.. but dont put thing off or not ask- then leave me to close and I have 10 people wanting their order and its not done because you put it in trouble because you couldnt read the doctors writting or whatever! (she has put some in troubleshoot, for no doctor- his signature was one of the best Ive ever seen, and it was printed at the top with his DEA #, grrrrrr)

So I am not sure if she is lazy or what, but on top of that- she smells. yes, smells. I already talked to my boss about it and the next few days she wore clean clothes and looked like she showered.. but that only lasted a few days.
I have felt bad, but I have to hold my breathe- not just me, everyone. She has 3 odors! 1 she clearly does not shower, she almost looks like a homeless drug addict, I am not kidding. I dont always iron my clothes, but hers are dirty- the pants are all dirty at the bottom, and they are so wrinkled she had to get them out of the dirty clothes. So she smells like Body odor, 2. She smokes like a train, which usually doesnt bother me- but I guess it sticks to her oily hair?? 3. The worst part, the smell that triumphs them all. She smells like ****. like She doesn't wipe well enough. I am not kidding yall. it is bad, customers have complained- it doesnt smell like fart, it smells like she **** her pants.. and you can smell it when you stand about a yard away!

So I think she is maybe lazy or scared to ask for help, she smells. She also has an attitude if I ask her to do something, no I am not her boss- but if she is supposed to be on fill and I am on the computer and someone is complaining, I ask her if she can get that one out to the rph. and she gets all mad and kinda yells. I dont only ask her, everyone asks everyone to do stuff for them. Thats why we work so well together, communication. I mean, I dont say DO THIS, I say hey can you get that one out for mrs. J she has been waiting and I just got the insurance to go thru, or can you tell line 2 that we are still waiting to hear back from the doctor...

Another thing is that some of us (co-workers) went to a co-works for new years, I did not have my children. The host was drinking (her kid was asleep) and she wasnt planning on driving anywhere.. Well, this girl brought her kid with her to the new years eve party, and was drinking & then later drove- with her child. I remember her saying that she has to drive later, but I didn't think she was taking her kid with her.. I figured she was letting it stay the night with the co-worker because the kids are the same age and she had been drinking..
After she left is when I realized that she took her kid.. I don't know if she was drunk, but she had at least 3 beers.. I don't care if it 1 beer, I dont drink and drive with my children. that really sickens me. I have lost one of my best friends from d.d. I just couldn't image what she was thinking. they got home safe but that really bothers me, Does she drink with her kid a lot?? I mean, that has really shaken my feelings toward her. But I try my best to put that aside when I go to work, I just pretend that, that wasn't her- she didn't do that. But she also has smart ass little remarks about me, um yes, I did have my children at 17 years old. I have been a mother much longer than she has, I go to school and I have my **** together. She was like wow you dont look old enough to have kids! then she wants to know how old my kid was and how only I was- to do the math when I had my kids.. I was like yes, I can do that math too.. I know I was 17, no shock there.. I was there! But, I am a bad ass mother, my kids (twins) are amazing, smart, very sweet, respectful children. I am very proud of the job I have done. I have seen so many kids my kids age and I can't believe the way they act. My children never throw fits, they respect each other, I am so lucky they are so wonderful. (not that they are perfect, but they are pretty damn good)

So thats my rant, anyone work with someone they dont like?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: