working in the UAE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmdpkaaa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a UK grad/citizen with 4 years experience in private general practice and am wanting to move over to the UAE. can anyone reccomend where i can search/apply for jobs. also would i need to sit any exams?
any help much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there.
If you have the UK diploma then things wouldn't be complicated. It depends where exactly you wanna practice - they can give you to do a practical test like do class 2 or so, or just recognize all of your experience and diploma, and just start working right away. Generally people who want to go to UAE apply through agencies. Also, if you have a specialty, then you'd get more job offers. Hope it helps!

I am a UK grad/citizen with 4 years experience in private general practice and am wanting to move over to the UAE. can anyone reccomend where i can search/apply for jobs. also would i need to sit any exams?
any help much appreciated.

Hi would prefer Dubai but am flexible. Any idea what average salaries are for western trained dentists?
Which agencies would u reccomend as am really struggling with this...