Worried about AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueJayBill

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my app on the 7/8 and it still hasn't been verified.. but on the other thread, people who submitted on the 9th have already been..

WHAT's GOING ON!! Are there others who submitted before (including transcripts who haven't been verified!! It's almost been 3 weeks!)

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

i don't think it's time to worry yet unless you have reason to think something is wrong. amcas had a hold on my app without telling me, and i finally called after 3 weeks. it was a mistake, and they immediately verified it afterwards. i only called b/c i had reason to believe a school i had attended and didn't get a transcript for might be holding it up -- it was. if your app is relatively normal with no weird things going on with it, i'd hold off on calling them for another week. since it's the middle of july, i'm sure they're very busy, and it may take them longer to verify than it was at the beginning. good luck!

I haven't actually submitted yet (although I'm not too worried because I am in an early decision program) but I've had some horrendous problems with the essay part. I type or copy/paste my essay into the application, click finish...and nothing happens. It gives me an error message that it can't load that site. So it just won't save it! I've tried 4 or 5 times and the same thing happens. I've emailed AAMC about it and they said I must not have the right browser, but I do. I guess I should call them. Any other suggestions? Has this happened to anyone else??? AAAHHHHH+pissed+

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted July 2 and still nothing.

I submitted on 7/4/02 and most of my schools have been transmitted. The only exceptions are einstein, creighton and UHM-JAB.