worried about financial aide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mswphysician

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an adult returning student with average credit and terrified i will not be able to go to med school due to inability to get a loan to cover expenses outside sub/unsub loans. any suggestions??? anyone have similar challenge? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You will get all the money you need and then some. Lenders love, love, love to give money to medical students--we are a low risk investment--they know we'll be able (and likely) to pay it back.

I am "older" and had some little scars on my credit (mostly due to the evil ex, but that's another story)...but I got the full amount with no problem.

Unless you are currently in default on student loans or have a bankruptcy in your recent past, you will be FINE.

Jump in now while you can still get those great 3% rates! (Mine is actually 2.85%! Unbelievable...)

thanks for your input. i guess i can rest easy. i am just a worry wart. again, thanks robert

Members don't see this ad :)
mswphysician said:
thanks for your input. i guess i can rest easy. i am just a worry wart. again, thanks robert

I think all of us tend to worry about these things, I know that this is also my biggest fear. I have three kids to think of. I think everything will work itself out in the end. Good Luck!

hey md- are you starting school soon? which school?

mswphysician said:
hey md- are you starting school soon? which school?

Starting orientation august 25th at AZCOM. I am getting really psyched and overly nervous, with the three little one money's a huge issue.