Worried about getting seat revoked

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BeAllergyFree

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a senior in undergrad that decided to change career paths during my Junior year. I successfully applied and got accepted into at least one of my top choice pharmacy schools. I've paid the deposit and everything.

I completed all the pre-pharmacy prerequisites during the fall and have 15 hours of my original major (finance) to complete before I can graduate with a bachelor's. Problem is, these upper division classes are kicking my butt and I'm worried that I might legitimately fail one or two of them.

I'm worried that when I send in my Spring semester transcript, if I drop or fail one or two of these classes, the pharmacy school will then revoke my seat. I know that I should just do my best currently, and just call the school and ask them if I am that worried, but what I want are some opinions before I potentially contact them about it.