When to releases a seat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharmacy32145

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If choosing between two schools, when is an appropriate time to tell the other school you’re no longer interested after accepting? I’m still not 100% sure where I want to attend.
 
Last edited:
If choosing between two schools, when is an appropriate time to tell the other school you’re no longer interested after accepting? I’m still not 100% sure where I want to attend.
I would forgoe the application process if you have student loans. I would find something else that interests you
 
If choosing between two schools, when is an appropriate time to tell the other school you’re no longer interested after accepting? I’m still not 100% sure where I want to attend.
Congratulations on being accepted. I would call the school and ask them when is the deadline. Also, look at the pros and cons for each school and make up your mind. Good Luck!